|Net Worth||$40 Million USD|
|Full Name||Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg|
|Source of Wealth||YouTuber, Comedian, Social Media Personality|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1989|
|Birth Place||Gothenburg, Sweden|
|Country of Origin||Sweden|
|Marital Status||Marzia Kjelberg (m. 2019)|
|Height||5′ 11” (1.80 m)|
|Years Active||2010- Present|
Pewdiepie Net Worth: PewDiePie is a Swedish Youtube personality and internet celebrity and PewDiePie net worth of $40 million. Felix, better known as Pewdiepie is YouTube’s biggest independent video-maker, who currently has more than 104 million subscribers. He is the highest-earning YouTube star on the planet and the most-subscribed channel on YouTube. In a typical year he earns $15-20 million, thanks largely to video sponsorships which can cost as much as $450,000. His YouTube channel, PewDiePie, features his videos that show him playing various video games and commentating on what he sees and experiences, while also showing his reactions to what he is seeing on the screen.
The famous Swedish Youtube Star Felix Kjellberg, AKA PewDiePie often refers to his fans as the ‘Bro Army’, made up of his ‘Bros’, and he typically performs a ‘Brofist’ at the end of each of his videos. In April 2013, PewDiePie’s channel grew so fast and had more than 6 million subscribers. Thereafter in July 2013 he moved to the United Kingdom for better Internet connectivity.
PewDiePie Life Story: PewDiePie was born Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, in Gothenburg, Sweden on October 24, 1989. His parents are Lotta Kristine Johanna and Ulf Christian Kjellberg. His father is a corporate executive and his mother is an award-winning Chief Information Officer.He has an older sister named Fanny. In high school Felix would skip school to play video games. He graduated high school from Göteborgs Högre Samskola.
Originally Pewdiepie’s focus was on pursuing a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management from Chalmers University of Technology. However, he found himself bored with the courses so eventually he dropped out. He did not drop out to be a YouTuber as has been widely reported over the years. While he had no interest in his school courses, he did enjoy photoshopping. Pewdiepie continued his passion for photoshop and love of video games. He bought a computer for himself from the money he saved by selling photoshopped images.
PewDiePie Career Highlights:
- Felix joined YouTube on December 19, 2006. His initial videos included Felix playing Call of Duty. He also enjoyed blending in some vlogging videos.
- His original channel was called “Pewdie”. For his Youtube channel he chose the word “pew” as the sound a laser makes.
- He launched a new one called PewDiePie on April 29, 2010 for he forgot or lost the password to his Pewdie channel.
- On the PewDiePie channel he concentrated on Call of Duty, Minecraft, besides different other horror and action games.
- PewDiePie’s early success came with playing the game Amnesia when his Amnesia Let’s Plays videos struck a nerve with the larger audience. For whatsoever reason his YouTube channel started skyrocketing in subscribers.
- Earlier PewDiePie’s channel had more than 1 million subscribers in July 2012, and reached 2 million subscribers in September 2012.
- PewdiePie and MCN Machinima signed a great representation deal and afterwards in October 2012 became a part of Maker Studios.
- PewDiePie became the Biggest YouTube Star On The Planet. His channel in 2012 and 2013 was the fastest-growing and most subscribed channel on YouTube.
- In 2013 alone he earned over 1.3 billion video views on his PewdiePie channel and gained a new subscriber at a rate of 1.037 each second.
- In 2014 his channel had more than 14 million subscribers and got 4.1 billion video views, way more than any other channel on YouTube. In 2015 per month he had an average 300 million views on his videos.
- PewDiePie left everyone behind and became the Highest Paid YouTube Star. For several years he has continued to be one of the highest paid personalities on the site.
- PewDiePie was the highest paid YouTube star on the planet when his earnings of more than $12 million in 2013 reached $14 million In 2014.
- PewDiePie has made over $73 million pre-tax off his YouTube built empire since 2013. He charges $450,000 for a single sponsored video. In an interview, he confirmed that adding that all up his net worth is “much much” higher than $20 million.
PewDiePie Personal Life:
- He released a PewDiePie iPhone app with Maker Studio. At several different occasions he expressed discomfort with Maker Studio’s eventual parent organization, Disney. As Maker Studio was acquired by Disney in 2014. But he ultimately made a website and online store to complement the app which became in any case profoundly successful.
- In February 2017, PewDiePie was in controversy when Disney cut ties with PewDiePie. He lost his YouTube Red show after it was revealed that several of his videos contained antisemitic language.
- Disney dropped the Swedish gamer PewDiePie from its roster one month after he paid two people $5 through the website fiver to hold up a sign reading: “Death to all Jews.”
- PewDiePie claims the videos he posted on Youtube were merely sarcastic and only intended to feature how people will do anything for money, regardless of how inappropriate, improper or shocking.
- There has likewise been a viral The Great Subscriber War, also known as the “Subscribe to PewDiePie” challenge where his fans and supporters troll the world by getting that particular phrase to spread out in public.
- T-Series verses PewDiePie was an online competition between two greatest Youtube channels, PewDiePie (owned by Felix Kjellberg) and T-Series (Indian music record company) for the title of “The Most-Subscribed Channel On YouTube”.
- T-Series has held the title of “The Most Viewed Channel On YouTube” since mid 2017. On the other hand PewDiePie was known worldwide to be “The Most-Subscribed Channel On YouTube” since early 2013.
- The competition between the two channels turned to rivalry when T-Series’ subscriber count started nearing the PewDiePie’s in late 2018.
- The excitement of some die hard supporters went beyond legal grounds; vandalism, social media accounts and websites hacking, personal devices hacking and the malware development to urge the individuals to subscribe in open.
- Two gunmen at mosques killed people which was highly criticised and described as the worst terrorist attack in New Zealand history. The shooters said “subscribe to PewDiePie” during their massacres in their statement or within their manifesto.
- PewDiePie has separated himself from the “subscribe to PewDiePie” meme and condemned the murderers. He said on Twitter– “I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person,”. “My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy.”
- On 28th April 2019, PewDiePie decided to stop the rivalry for the “The Most- Subscribed Channel On YouTube” title. The competition is assumed to have ended as T-Series holds the title now, winning this with the remarkable lead.
- Felix Kjellberg, AKA PewDiePie established an online friendship then eventually a romance with Italian Marzia Bisognin in 2011.
- For a few years Felix, better known as PewDiePie and Marzia his girlfriend shuffled back and forth between Italy and Sweden, before getting married in August 2019.
- Now the couple is settled in the English town of Brighton and Hove, in the small seaside town with two pugs, Edgar and Maya.